Testosterone replacement pellets and anxiety
I had been on Androgel for low testosterone, but it did nothing, so I started testosterone therapy replacement using pellets, a newer procedure. I am 65. After 7 days, I was hit with overwhelming anxiety, panic, the yawns. Today it is a bit better- Today is day 8. I had no idea that testosterone replacement could cause anxiety. I took the stuff because I had anxiety, that Celexa had done a tremendous job of helping. I had to take a Klonopin last night because I was so anxious.
I am pretty scared, because I can't have the pellets removed. Could this anxiety improve.?
My t level was about 250-
The pellet form of hormone replacement therapy may be new to you but it is not new...been around for many years with little or no side effects.  I've been using the pellets for about 10 years and I have many male friends who use them.  There is an adjustment period when your body is absorbing and adjusting to having hormones present again and that always happens for me at about 7 to 10 days after.  By now I bet you like the new you just fine and the anxiety is gone.  For women, we have to adjust to the balance of estrogen, testosterone and progesterone and it can be a much bigger balancing act than for men.  Enjoy!