Tests for sexually transmitted diseases (STD)
I'm in a relation with a women, but not physically and we are planning for marriage. For me I didn't ever had sex before, but she did about 10 times but it was safe sex as she claimed. I'm really concerned about the sexually transmitted diseases (STD) and I'm not sure if she are free of it or not. So I have made a list of all the STD (maybe not complete test) and I want her to do tests for all of them so I'm sure she is clean. My question is, is there test for infection for all of these diseases? How easy to do it and does it takes long time to get the results? Is it expensive?

here is the list:
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Herpes genitalis
Chancroid
Granuloma inguinale
Candidiasis
Hepatitis
Herpes simplex
HIV
human papillomavirus (HPV)
Trichomoniasis
Syphilis

Thanks in advanced
Doctors can test for most if not all STDs.  They will know the ones to test for.

Some infections can take time to show up - for instance, you can't test for HIV until at least a month after possible infection.  In rare cases it's possible for a test to be negative even at a month, but for infection to show up after several more months, but that's so unlikely it's probably not worth worrying about.

I think the results of most tests come back after a few days.  The doctor she sees will be able to answer all these questions for sure.

Sorry, I've no idea about costs - I'm in the UK, and we have the lovely NHS (which seemed to get so slagged off in your press last year ;-) ) which will test for all these things without charge.