Throbbing ache in shaft, only after masturbation, lasts a day...
Sometimes after I masturbate, the shaft and base of my penis will ache...it is a dull, throbbing type ache, not terrible (5 out of 10), but definitely there.  It occurs after I masturbate usually in a seated position.  It will last about a day or so, and is definitely intensified if I get an erection, even hours later. Nothing seems to make it better.  When I have had sex in the past, I have not had this problem.  I occasionally masturbate in the prone position.  I'm in 30s, no other medical problems.  No burning, itching, no redness, no discharge, no sharp pain...nothing else...just shaft/base ache.  Is this something to worry about? Anyone know what it may be?
Do you masturbate excessively? Also, if you are aggressive with how you do it, you can hurt yourself. It sounds like what happened to me a couple times because of how and how often I did it. It wouldn't hurt to get a physical and ask the doctor about it.