Sexual Health Community
Tip of penis sensitive and is painful

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Tip of penis sensitive and is painful

About 4 days ago I noticed the tip of my penis becoming extremely sensitive, but just put it out of my mind.

The next day I noticed it looked like a small red line in right on the outside of my penis hole. It didn't hurt very much, and thought it might have been a scratch or something.

Now today, the line is slightly swollen and it hurts when it brushes on my boxers when I walk, a lot.

I am a virgin, so an STD shouldn't be an option here.
Have you had any injury lately or have you been masturbating rough, some what?  Sounds like you might need to use some Anti- Fungi cream daily for awhile..