Tipped uterus
My wife has a tipped uterus.  This means it's pointed a certain direction which limits her flexability during sex.  We are limited to only a couple positions.  We've tried several positions and only a couple will work for her without causing pain.  Does anybody have any suggestions on what we can do?  Is it possible to untip a uterus? Or to get her more used to having sex in more positions through conditioning?  I was thinking maybe she can have frequent 'sessions' with a dildo to accustom herself to more positions.  
the reason a tipped uterus hurts during sex is thrusting pushes the uterus into her ovary which has the pain equivalent of a mans testicle they are delicate,,,so you wont be able to condition her its physically impossible...
Thanks for the reply.  You definately put things into perspective, you should have seen my face when I read the testicle part :P
Your very welcome I had the same condition and there was a few positions  I couldnt do with out sever pain...You will still be able to concieve children its suposed to be harder but I dont buy that I was pg 4 times in 5 years I miscarrage then 3 boys.....years later I had a hysterectomy now any position is ok...so with out removing her female organs your gonna have to just enjoy your intamcy in the positions she can handle.And thats not so bad is it  you can both still be satisfied...you will have to find other ways to spice things up or be creative if thats what your looking for,,,
Yeah, it's not that big of a deal.  We actually had 2 kids and concieved each of them on our first try so I don't buy that it's harder to conceive either.  We still have a healthy sex life and we work around the problem, I was simply unaware of any ways to help the situation and thought I would take a few minutes and post in here.  But it is what it is and that's a great time.