Sexual Health Community
Trapped air + anal issues whilst on top

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Trapped air + anal issues whilst on top

Hi im feamle, 18.
I have been with my boyfriend 10 months now and for the first about, 7 months of our relationship, I had an orgasm on a very reegular basis, near enough every time: when I went on top. However, the last couple of months the tables have turned. Now, whenever I go on top and do the usual and i sit up straight and grind (what i always used to do to reach climax) but there is a sensation of trapped air inside me, it feel uncomfortable and I can hear it. He ignores it and tells me to carry on but it really puts me off and i have to stop. He thinks it's his fault and that i'm not enjoying our sex anymore (not true) but it's merely because of those bubble sensations inside me, sometimes it hurts and it even causes me to pass air anally?! Also, it sounds disgusting but on about 3 occasions now, after sex (when i have been on top) i have been to the toilet and an orange watery, distinctive smelling substance comes out of my anus.. I have never had anal sex, it's never happened to me before and i'm scared it'll always happen and i'll never have another orgasm again. Can some1 help me please???