Trouble Having Sex 25 yr old Male
alright guys I have a issue here... I was with a girl for 5 years and we broke up about 4 months ago... we had great sex and a lot of it over that 5 year period... I broke it off and we have had our closure and have both moved on....

btw I am 25

I am now with a new girl, she is 21 and a virgin... I have not had sex since my break up.. this girl wants me to take her v-card after dating for 2 months.... we have tried twice... both times when it came down to me getting the condom on, I could not keep it hard 100%.... then the 2nd time i stayed hard but she dried up because she claims she is nervous....

what can I do to help us both overcome this anxiety we have?? Its getting really old!!!

We she gives me Bjs and such I am good to go, no softness etc... but when it comes down to condom time... it gets soft, not to mention she is soo tight its hard to even try and get it in!

Help please!
Go to the drug store and buy a water based lubrication. It will make things so much easier for both of you.