Sexual Health Community
Truth behind Penis Enlargement Pills

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Truth behind Penis Enlargement Pills

On Internet I have come across many penis enlargement methods. But would like to know which one works well?

I came across a blog http://sexxguide4man.blogspot.com/

It stats - "Penis pills help men to experience harder erections when they want them."

Is this True
Well, it was on the internet, it must be true!

I'm a 57 year old man..I do not have a large penis..I have never had a problem pleasing a woman my entire sexual life.   I don't know how old you are, but I would not trust those
things. I've seen the TV commercials, and the women are so happy with their now larger men and everything is wonderful.  I still don't believe it.  

Learn to live with what you have.  Learn how to use what you have..Many women complain about men who are "too large".

Maybe those pills work, maybe they don't...I wouldn't trust 'em

Jim
It won't grow faster with pills or if you measure it.
You are stuck with what you are given. As long as you know how to use it, size will never be a problem.
What I want to know is do the spray on products really work.. mainly this Pshsht product I just got an advertisment for from England. I think I have ED not sure as I still get erections sometimes in the morning but have trouble at other times.
I wouldn't know if they work or not as I've never tried them nor had the desire to.  If these products were as great as they are advertised they'd be all over the place and people would be flocking to buy them.

As far as ED..how old are you?  what kind of physical shape are you in?
Consult your doctor..are you under a lot of stress? Blood pressure problems? Diabetes?  the presription medication helps with that situation but I'd get a physical from your doctor to check things out.

I'd also give up on these penis enlargement things.  Learn to use what you've got and accept it and live with it.  It used to bother me until I realized I was average..what you see in porn, etc, is definitely not average.

Jim
I think they are very effective in helping you depart from your hard earned cash.
If you take Enzite and stand on one foot for 2 minutes and day, and then measure it every week at the end of 6 weeks you will be very disapointed.
Most of these companies are BS. They make you give a credit card # and then they automatically refill every month and you end up having to cancel your card to get out of it.
Everyone here has given you good advice.  Do not try the pills...they may do more HARM than good...then where would you be?  I imagine those spray on creams work about as well as those hand-applied breast-enlargement creams.
for those who think bigger is better.let me tell u some,i am 44yi have 3.1/2" pennis i never have a problem with any girl i was with regard my size.instead they all love it .
now i am married 4 (20y). one day i was joking with my wife and i told her that i won a free surgery to enlarge my pennis.guess what ?she got so mad.my wife had dated a guys before me all of them were very good looking and at least twice my size.but she swear that i am the best cause i know how to hit the wright spots at the right time and that makes her crazy.some will say oh probably she's with me because of the money? NO .she makes 3 times what i make or maybe she is fat...all that none sense.my wife is as hot as a model .  
i was with 5 women before my wife in witch 3 (+my wife)experienced female ejaculation while having sex.so just be happy with what u have&what u have will make u happy.
I have a friend whose brother took Viagra ONCE!
Now, he doesn't know his own name.
He suffered a massive stroke.  This is no joke..   Lakeland, Florida.
Id like to hear some more on Zip7s question; "I think I have ED not sure as I still get erections sometimes in the morning but have trouble at other times"
I too have that problem, can get semi-hard but wake up rock hard! Wouldnt this be more mental than physical?
On the lighter side, Frank17, I surely hope that your love making is better than your spelling! LOL
But you are right, the average Woman loves to look at a huge member but wants nothing to do with having it inserted.
Just like women wish they had larger breast, small ones are just as if not more sexy.
I have read your comments and find these comments valuable.
I also have same problem i,e my penis becomes hard but bcoz of stress and no concentration i becomes semi hard or no hard. I also have a problem i,e premature ejaculation. don't know what to do. I think it is bcoz of concentration and heat generated during the activity. I am sure it is all due to stress but indigestion, acidity etc also effects the desire and erection.

I will be thankful if you could share some techniques and rightly hiting spots, kindly quide which helps my wife and me get satisfaction.

I also don't beleive in medicines and creams, i have never used such and i think my size is also average not a problem..

Your suggestions will be appreciated..

Samazan
The truth about erection problems is that there not due to any dyfuntion.
I realize this because I too; when I with a certain girl, can get semi hard or even lose an erection; but in the morning, wake up ROCK HARD!
Why is this I ask myself?
The truth and the secret rests in the woman you're with.
Women are under the assumption that all they have to do is take off thier clothes, and we're supposed to instantly get an erection.
The truth is ( and I know that many of you men will agree ) men need three things in order to please a woman and get a good solid erection.
We need sound; the sound of the woman in ecstacy let's us know we're pleasing them.If a woman is silent, even if she feels good while we're stroking her; we don't know if she's pleased, so we lose confidence.
We need cooperation; that if a woman is not cooperating we get turned off seeing that she is a lame, or that she does not love you enough to explore.
And we need to know if our size is attractive to them.
How can we get aroused and ready to do the nasty if she thinks less about the size of your penis.
This is the chief problem of all of what men need because it takes away our confidence.
We know that we won't hear a sound from her because she is not pleased with our size.
We know that she will not cooperate because truly she is not feeling freaky enough to do what you want all because she is not attracted to your size.
Over all, women put so much stress on us because of their demands that we either lose erection, get semi hard, or just can't get an eretion at all.
But at the same time they wanna get made when they find out we're using erection products.
hm, the nerves!
So I've heard a lot lately about how the pills, creams, etc. do not work. However, I have also been hearing a lot about how "traction" or the slow stretching of the penis actually does work. They say it works similar to a woman's belly when she's pregnant...the tissues slowly begin to stretch and the cells begin to divide and multiply to cover that extra distance... So basically I'm wondering if this is feasible and possibly for real?? It sounds like a decent method. Thanks.
i began having problems with erections a while ago, I am 57 now, so maybe 55 yrs old went to Boston Med. Group, they have an injection which ppns the capilaries of the muscles in the penis,, It really worked good,, but expensive,. compared to( Viagra, ciallis, levetra) it might be better on my liver because it is applied locally, not thru ingestion, i have a liver problem to watch for. So When the PSHSHT came out, it sounded like the same kind of thing as the injections, but in a spray? I am also curious if it works, I am calling them now. But I Took Viagra, and the others ,, They also work great... but the cheap look a-likes advertized are mostly rip-offs....