Sexual Health Community
Unable to ejaculate during sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Unable to ejaculate during sex

I am an 18 year old gay male and I'm a freshman in college. I have been intimate with men for the past year and a half and I am able to initially get aroused and going but after a short while I usually lose my erection. While I initially do have my erection, even while being orally stimulated and or having sex, I am unable to become aroused enough to ejaculate. After a while I usually just lose my erection. It is very frustrating to me because I know that I am attracted to men and I want to ensure that my partner stays with me. I have a new boyfriend that I am very serious about, I've always had this problem but I've never been this serious with someone and I'm worried that he is going to no longer want to be with me because of this problem. He is well aware of the problem and he says that he is willing to help me get through it together but I'm still worried and frustrated. Since the age of 14, I have been masterbating (masturbating) to porn regularly. My first intimate encounter with a boy was at the age of 16 and even from the first encounter I could not orgasm. I am very worried and frustrated because I know that I can ejaculate by myself to porn but once someone else comes into the picture, I lose my erection and cannot perform. Can you please help me?
I think your problem may be masturbating to porn. You have your mind and body trained for this. Try going at least of couple of weeks with no masturbating and no porn to see if that helps.
Hi Jay, Well porn enduced ED has now court up with you, you do have a way out of this, its an 8 week sabbatical fo no masturbatingor any sexual contact, this you will find will reboot your body, so its time to switch off the porn, get rid of the porn site on your computer, get rid of any downloads, throw away any discs, and give yourself a clean start, it will be good for your sex life.
Good Luck
Seasons Greetings
Okay, thank you!
Thank you for your help!