Uncontrollable Female Orgasms?
I turned 18 a few months ago and since I was about 16, I have been having uncontrollable orgasms which have been getting worse lately. I won't be doing anything to turn me on or get horny and I don't feel horny when it happens, all I feel is a hot rush and then I *** and I let go and have to clean up when I get home. I have no idea why it's happening and I am too embarrased to go to a doctor?
What exactly are you cleaning up?  Orgasms don't usually cause a huge rush of fluids (except in men) that would necessitate a cleanup.  Do you think it could be urine?  
What you are releasing is a form of female ejeculate, and I think you will find that it is quite common, but you girls dont like to talk about it, you've not said where these are happening, on a bus in a car, or in your seat at school, college or work.
You need to control your urges more, and try to wait till you get home then enjoy them there, more private.
Good Luck