Uncontrollable
Hi, I am 27 year old guy. I will not be able to see any porn videos for single minute suddenly my pennis starts becoming big and semes come out within fraction of seconds (not sure whether this is ejaculation). After ejaculation, i feel very tired and weak. However, my friends can see any porn videos for long time and I am worried I am not. Can you please tell me what's problem with me and why am not able to see any porn videos or any sexual photos.
What you seem to be having is premature ejaculation. Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a deep breath and stay relaxed during intercourse. Certain creams have local anesthetic that can reduce the sensation of the penis. You can also check with a sex therapist to tackle this issue. You must understand that these tips involve practice and time for better control.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.