Sexual Health Community
Unprotected sex during high fertility - He pulled out

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

My boyfriend and I broke up. We got back together and had unprotected make up sex. I am no longer on the pill and haven't been since September. I noticed more cervical mucus than normal, indicating fertility and tracked down my ovulation cycle. We had sex the day before I was due to ovulate. He did pull out, but I'm still nervous. We both want children and consider it a gift, but right now is not a very good time.
Are you asking if you could be pregnant? The answer is yes, you could be. All you can really do right now is wait to see if your period comes. If it's late then take a test. Can I ask why a condom was'nt used? It's really a good idea to plan for a baby.
I had a friend in a similar situation.  She knew she was going to get married, but got pregnant a couple of years before she intended.  She was so sure she wanted to end the pregnancy, but in the end she wished she had not.  I'm not telling you this for moral reasons.  I think it's a personal choice.  But I mention it because your story could be very similar to hers.  She was only able to have one baby, and she really wanted two, so it was very hard on her.  
Remar:
That's what I'm going to do. I just wasn't sure about how likely it is since he pulled out before ejaculating. It wasn't planned sex. It was the heat of the moment and neither one of us had any condoms. Still pretty dumb, I know. He always insists that nothing that happens between us is ever a consequence. But, I'd like to be prepared so my little one can have a better childhood than I had.

Caryopteris:
We love each other very much, and one day when the universe is done punishing us for our bad decisions, we will end up getting married. Just with his situation right now, I don't want to be a "single" mother. Not just because it's hard, but because I don't want my little one to grow up without their father. I wouldn't ever consider *cough* abortion *cough* .... Not unless either one of our health's were at risk. Just, with the current situation and a few measly mistakes, I feel anxious that things will only get worse before they get better. Not that our child would make things worse, just... With the given situation. It's not the life I want our child to have. I'd rather wait until things settle down.

Does that make sense?
My last period was feb 26 my ovulatons days was march 4 ,5,6,7,8,9 and 12 i had sex with my now boyfriend march 1,2and 9 but he pulled out how every i had sex with my ex and he didnt pull out this was the 16 of march is my ex my baby dad?