Unsatisfied
I am 19 years old and 6 months pregnant so clearly not a virgin, however I have never been able to have an orgasm during sex. Quite frankly, sex is usually pretty painful for me even before pregnancy. I want to please my boyfriend but I just wish I could get some pleasure at the same time instead of feeling pain and feeling nothing at all. I feel like something is wrong with me and I don't know what to do. Please help.
It can be due to psychological causes or hormonal problems. Changes in the hormone levels can also cause dryness of vagina and hence anorgasmia (lack of orgasm). Other causes are stress and anxiety, alcohol and drugs, relationship issues and medicines like blood pressure medications, antihistamines and antidepressants.

Talk to your partner openly about any fears or apprehensions, eat nutritious healthy food, exercise regularly and cut down on smoking or alcohol if you are taking it. Also ask your partner to indulge in plenty of foreplay and stimulating those areas of your body which excite you more like nipples, ear lobes etc. If still a problem, then please get your hormonal assay done from an endocrinologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.