Sexual Health Community
Unsure about intercourse

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Unsure about intercourse

I just recently went out to celebrate sucessful Alevel results and got really quite drunk and dont remember parts of the night. In the morning a friend told me that i told her 'i got with a slag'. I am presuming i would have meant a girl who me and my other friend saw in town that we know of to have had many sexual partners (unprotected due to having the implant). When i asked her about it she claims to be fairly certain it didnt happen and that we didn't even kiss. However i do not understand why myself and my friend would have said i got with someone if i didn't (except that i am a virgin and could have possibly got annoyed with the **** take). Anyway i am concerned about my health (as i am a bit if a hypochondriac), I cannot see any problems with my genitals or any other part if my body 2 days after the incident may have occoured but I am wandering what I should do...
Hi Johno, do you think it was your mate telling tales, hoping it would make you feel good, Ithink if the girl said no then should calm your nerves, and if you have no itching or red spots and any kind of a discharge, then you can put your pills away, stop washing it every half hour, and just get back to enjoying your life, and just hope you have a job, if not go train as a sparks on the mechanical side, good job and you will get around.
Good Luck
If you are unsure whether or not you've had unprotected sex you should probably get an STD/HIV test done. Just to be safe.

In many places they have that you can do this confidentially. Here the number is in the blue government pages of the telephone book. Chances are you are just fine. It is much more likely than not that you are okay, but if you did sleep with some random girl - better to know for sure. I know of one person who didn't get tested, got married, gave it to his wife, both died leaving behind 2 young children. You can be infected and not show signs for years.

And perhaps the anxiety will serve as a warning not to get that drunk again, and carry a condom.