Sexual Health Community
Unusual Swelling

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Unusual Swelling

About a few days ago I had some more than unusual swelling. Immediately follow masterbation (masturbation), the shaft of my penis had balloned. It obviously felt mildly irritated but there wasn't much pain, if any at all, associated with it. I've been trying to research any probably causes but am unable to find anything. I'm circumsized so I don't believe its anything like ballantis. Its not fractured bc i was overtly vigorous either. I don't know if it helps but seldolmly when I have sex, it seems like I have a weird reaction to a woman natural ph in her vagina. The shaft of my penis breaks out in a rash. I've also researched that too and came up short on answers. The rash only lasts maybe a day or two at the max and usually clears up with just either hydrocortizon cream or triple anti-biotic. It seems like the more I had sex with the same person, the rash stopped appearing. But when I went several weeks without having sex, the rash reappear with 24 hours of having it again (it was with the same woman that the rash had reduced with). That pulls me away from believing its anything like herpes. I'm just in a rut. I don't know what to think. I know I need to make a drs appt but I just want to do my fair share of research and get some other inputs as well. Thanks
Tags: penis, rash, irritation, Swelling, help
If you are using condoms or some type of lubricant you could be allergic to it. It is also possible to be allergic to another person. Try keeping a diary of when it happens and what was used or not used. Then you can narrow it down.
Well see the thing is...the rash happens most often without a condom. I know its not the brilliant choice but birth control was being used so it wasn't totally irresponsible. I can only recall it happening once with a condom. But I've had this rash appear with two different woman, so that just leads me to believe it might have something to do with maybe a reaction to pH or something. As for the swelling, it did happen one other time, but it was only on one spot of my shaft and it was very itchy. This time it was the whole shaft but there was no itch. Then again, the first time it swelled, my bottom lip had also swelled, leading me to believe it might have been some form of allergic reaction. This time I had not eaten anything at all that day, I think maybe had a glass of OJ. But I've drank it since with no reactions. I'm just as lost as the next person