Sexual Health Community
Vagina Tear

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Vagina Tear

my fiance and i have been sexually active for the last 6 months and a few months into it i started to get a really painful feeling, and i started bleeding afterwords i let him feel around to find out wear it hurts and its very raw and worn out, we keep from doing it for a few days but after a couple days i seem to want it again i really cant resist the feeling of being closer to him in that way. one night it bled real bad and we discovered it was my himen that had been popped. now before i was with him i had been sexually active as a teen but i had tests done and never really did it so much i always came up negative for everything, and was able to donate blood every 6 months so i knew i didn't have anything. now today i finally had it looked at and there was very bad tears in my skin from him being forceful during sex. and when she looked at my cells she said i didn't have a lot of white blood cells and that i may have an infection, she said that would be the worst casonario she told me it could be from having an opened wound. so i told my guy and he said he's been tested after his last partner and he was fine too so i'm really nervous and to what may happen
Hi Angle, Try this its a simple thing, try some nice warm baths, but add sea salt inthem each time you have one but try daily or better twice, the salt will help with cleaning the wound and also healing it, but it will take time and its best if you can refrain from sex till you think its safe, but your body will tell you that, so when you get back to sex try lots of lubrication and take it slowly, if you get any pain stop, but keep the sea salt baths going and make sure its getting in side your vagina and to the part that needs healing.
Good Luck
Cranberry should help prevent minor infections, which can make wounds heal more slowly and the tissue tear more easily.

Circumcised men have had up to 75% of the natural sensitivity of the penis thrown away, so they are generally much rougher in sex than intact men. They don't have any idea how sensitive people are when they have all their genital tissue.

So it's up to you to explain how sensitive you are. If you want to enjoy sex with him more, it's pretty much up to you to help him ejaculate before he starts to wearing you out too bad. It might help him to orgasm to lightly stimulate his scrotum during intercourse (but be careful not to pull it hard).

Also, a tip about oral that might help get him more aroused in general, the point of oral is not sucking. (Sucking actually makes the teeth tend to scrap the glans (glands)--ouch!). The best feeling oral sex is basically just masturbation but also with the mouth there. Basically just don't try to do most of the work with your mouth, use your hands more than your mouth.