Sexual Health Community
Vagina bleeding after fingering....

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Vagina bleeding after fingering....

Well Yesterday I was with This guy i know very well and we got carried away and he started fingering me, I'm fine with this as i have been fingered, and fingered by him before.(still a virgin though) However, this time we had a bit more of a, say, longing for each other, so he was rougher with me and ended up fingering me for a very long time.

Towards the end of our 'session' i noticed that his fingers he was using were covered in blood, and looking down i saw some blood on my leg, which sort of scared me, since i wasn't on my period or anywhere near when its due. After we had finished i noticed some blood that had gone on the back of my top, and his hands were well, bloody.

Once i was on my way home i realised how sore my vagina was, i couldn't walk without feeling it hurt.When i got home i checked it in case of cuts and it was very red and inflamed along the edges and when i went to the loo it also Hurt. 24 hours later, Its still sensitive and sore, but is no longer inflamed and doesnt hurt as much going to the loo.

I'd just like to know that there is nothing wrong with me and that this can be normal for girls who get fingered roughly? and if anyone can tell me what caused the bleeding, that would help. also, will i need to see a doctor?
If you had that much soreness and bleeding, your boyfriend went overboard and was way too aggressive with the fingering, which would aggravate the delicate skin tissue of the vaginal area. Give yourself a rest... especially, from this kind of contact. And if you don't sense an improvement in a few days, consider seeing a doctor.
Girls have what is called the Hymen(fleshy skin covering the vaginal opening)  As tampons, fingers or other objects are pushed through this covering, it tears.  Bleeding is normal.  The skin  will not grow back. This skin is one way many years ago, people  could check to see if someone was still considered a virgin.  Activity like horseback riding and other things will open  and tear it.  YOu will not need to see a doctor unless it becomes itchy or burning several days later.  If his fingers were not clean, you could get an infection. If his fingernails were not trimmed, it would cause slightly more irritation.  YOu will heal. Be wise/be careful, it is easy to get carried away with emotions.