SEXUAL HEALTH
COMMUNITY
Vagina sore after being fingered?
by shelbyykinns, Mar 03, 2010
Ohk , So I'm 15 , & I've been fingered before & I've had sex before. But last night, My boyfriend fingered me , & Now my vagina is in pain , like sore . & I'm scared to like talk to my mom about it .. I mean I promised her I wouldn't have sex with him , & That's not basically sex , Is it ? Well .. I'm scared if I tellher she might not trust me with him . & She knows I've talked to him about having sex with him & everything . But I'm scared I might have to go to the doctor for this , & I wouldn't want my dad going with me , It's just ughh . It started hurting like an hour after it happened . Was he just going to deep & I didn't realize it ? Or did he just like loosen it ? I'm like so lost on this .. Helpp ?
Member Comments (12)
by akaclairebear, Mar 03, 2010
sometimes boys can be rough, and they dont realize it, and you dont really realize it in the moment; but later on its like "OUCH" ...im pretty sure this is a normal experience.

i dont know your family situation, but i would encourage you to be honest with someone in your life that you trust- someone that has more life experience than you do. that may be your mom, an older sibling or cousin, or a doctor or counselor.

if you continue to experience pain after a day or two; you HAVE to check it out; for your own health.

good luck and be safe!
by shelbyykinns, Mar 03, 2010
Thank youu (: & It's not really a family situation thingg . It's just more of a ' scared to tell my mom ' about it thing .
by tejodouro, Mar 03, 2010
Do you have a nurse at your school? maybe you can go talk to her.
by Mistakeguy789, Mar 04, 2010
Like was said above.  Sexual contact with the vagina sometimes maybe rough.  Does he have fingernails?  Does he bite them?  Are they clipped and taken care of.  I myself have had a nail one time that I clipped and I didn't use the fingernail file when I did that and ended up cutting my partner.  She hurt too.  Pain can be from any number of things.  I would say wait 24 hours if it is not better or things get worse before that time frame you will need to talk to your Mom.  Sorry but I disagree with children at your age having any sexual contact.  While I know I may seem out of touch with reality I am 25 and know what kids these days are doing.  I don't agree with it.  My advice hold off on the sexual contact until you are married.  Honestly if you are giving it all to him now what will be special about the wedding?  Its not the dress or the vows.  :-)
by tejodouro, Mar 04, 2010
I totally agree with Mistakeguy. Listen to him because he sounds wise.
by Judy246, Mar 04, 2010
I completely agree with Mistakeguy advice. I couldn't have said it any better :) Judy
by shelbyykinns, Mar 08, 2010
Well , My mom knows about how I have sex & everything . But now I guess I don't have to worry about it . Cuz one , I did talk to him about having sex & how I wasn't ready for that just yet . & Now today , He did break up with me . But , I don't need to worry about it now . I'm just gonna not commit myself to anymore guys . At least , Not till I'm ready & I truly know they're the one for me .
by Omnivore, Mar 11, 2010
That is so sad shelby, I don't know how to make you feel better... But here's a tip:
Dont fall into the trap so many others do of never commiting to a relationship again and believing that all partners will dump you.  You are only 15, and it sounds bad that me, a 13yr old is saying it... but still, most guys before 25 are still in crazy hormone mode. They want to have sex.  It is that simple.  Right now for your ex, he prioritises love as first, which is correct, but it is actually lust - guys in there early adult years get horribly muddled-up.  No offense, you probably didn't know each other very well, and women can be very trusting, like yourself, and you probably believed everything he said to you - about loving you, etc (if he did so).  He may believe this as well, but due to his immature outlook on love as having sex, instead of thinking of it as a deep knowing and connection between you both, Leading to sex.  A serious relationship is not one where you are having sex, its when you both love each other enough that you would do anything for the other.  Another sign is that you are never embarrased with them.  You shouldn't have to act cool or put make-up on or a tight-fitting, revealing outfit.  This shows that you are pressured to impress him, which means he isn't impressed with your normal self, meaning that you are not in love.
Echh.. got a bit outa control there.. wrote too much.
Once again I'm sorry for him breaking up with you.  Some guys are evil.  But keep in mind that there are many that will love you for who you are, and by all means keep looking around for the right person, just be more carful and don't rush into a relationship.
by shelbyykinns, Mar 11, 2010
Me & now my ex talked about it about & both agreed we weren't gonna have sex . Cuz we knew it'd cause problems . But me & him are still friends . But I believe that I really do love him ; Cuz to this day , I'm still crying about it .