Sexual Health Community
Vagina sore after being fingered?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Vagina sore after being fingered?

Ohk , So I'm 15 , & I've been fingered before & I've had sex before. But last night, My boyfriend fingered me , & Now my vagina is in pain , like sore . & I'm scared to like talk to my mom about it .. I mean I promised her I wouldn't have sex with him , & That's not basically sex , Is it ? Well .. I'm scared if I tellher she might not trust me with him . & She knows I've talked to him about having sex with him & everything . But I'm scared I might have to go to the doctor for this , & I wouldn't want my dad going with me , It's just ughh . It started hurting like an hour after it happened . Was he just going to deep & I didn't realize it ? Or did he just like loosen it ? I'm like so lost on this .. Helpp ?
sometimes boys can be rough, and they dont realize it, and you dont really realize it in the moment; but later on its like "OUCH" ...im pretty sure this is a normal experience.

i dont know your family situation, but i would encourage you to be honest with someone in your life that you trust- someone that has more life experience than you do. that may be your mom, an older sibling or cousin, or a doctor or counselor.

if you continue to experience pain after a day or two; you HAVE to check it out; for your own health.

good luck and be safe!
Thank youu (: & It's not really a family situation thingg . It's just more of a ' scared to tell my mom ' about it thing .
Do you have a nurse at your school? maybe you can go talk to her.
Like was said above.  Sexual contact with the vagina sometimes maybe rough.  Does he have fingernails?  Does he bite them?  Are they clipped and taken care of.  I myself have had a nail one time that I clipped and I didn't use the fingernail file when I did that and ended up cutting my partner.  She hurt too.  Pain can be from any number of things.  I would say wait 24 hours if it is not better or things get worse before that time frame you will need to talk to your Mom.  Sorry but I disagree with children at your age having any sexual contact.  While I know I may seem out of touch with reality I am 25 and know what kids these days are doing.  I don't agree with it.  My advice hold off on the sexual contact until you are married.  Honestly if you are giving it all to him now what will be special about the wedding?  Its not the dress or the vows.  :-)
I totally agree with Mistakeguy. Listen to him because he sounds wise.
I completely agree with Mistakeguy advice. I couldn't have said it any better :) Judy
Well , My mom knows about how I have sex & everything . But now I guess I don't have to worry about it . Cuz one , I did talk to him about having sex & how I wasn't ready for that just yet . & Now today , He did break up with me . But , I don't need to worry about it now . I'm just gonna not commit myself to anymore guys . At least , Not till I'm ready & I truly know they're the one for me .
That is so sad shelby, I don't know how to make you feel better... But here's a tip:
Dont fall into the trap so many others do of never commiting to a relationship again and believing that all partners will dump you.  You are only 15, and it sounds bad that me, a 13yr old is saying it... but still, most guys before 25 are still in crazy hormone mode. They want to have sex.  It is that simple.  Right now for your ex, he prioritises love as first, which is correct, but it is actually lust - guys in there early adult years get horribly muddled-up.  No offense, you probably didn't know each other very well, and women can be very trusting, like yourself, and you probably believed everything he said to you - about loving you, etc (if he did so).  He may believe this as well, but due to his immature outlook on love as having sex, instead of thinking of it as a deep knowing and connection between you both, Leading to sex.  A serious relationship is not one where you are having sex, its when you both love each other enough that you would do anything for the other.  Another sign is that you are never embarrased with them.  You shouldn't have to act cool or put make-up on or a tight-fitting, revealing outfit.  This shows that you are pressured to impress him, which means he isn't impressed with your normal self, meaning that you are not in love.
Echh.. got a bit outa control there.. wrote too much.
Once again I'm sorry for him breaking up with you.  Some guys are evil.  But keep in mind that there are many that will love you for who you are, and by all means keep looking around for the right person, just be more carful and don't rush into a relationship.
Me & now my ex talked about it about & both agreed we weren't gonna have sex . Cuz we knew it'd cause problems . But me & him are still friends . But I believe that I really do love him ; Cuz to this day , I'm still crying about it .
I know how you feel, I was in a relationship for a year and a half, and he finished me for my 'bestfriend' who I hadd known since I was 4 years old. I have just turned 17, so I am still considered as young, and many people criticise teenagers saying "they are too young to even understand the concept of love". But this isn't true even children show love; to their family and friends. The difference is that as you are a teenager, you are more aware of your sexuality and the opposite sex.But the only thing I can say that might make you feel even remotely better is that at least you didn't have sex with him, and at least you are still friends you are 15, so there is time left, you may rekindle. But from my personal experience I can say the only way I got over my ex, was by surrounding myself with my friends, keeping busy. Going to the cinema, bowling, iceskating etc. It helped me allot, as I was a wreck, I wasn't eating and I was continuously crying. But now I am fine and I can even talk to him as a close friend now. Ohh and one more thing, maybe not seeing allot of him (as a friend), at the moment  may help u to get over him :), hope I helped :) x
i must say that you have wisdom in your words......however, i dont think that waiting untill you are married is necessary. of course the wedding would feel a lot more special if you'd never done anything sexually before, but what is there in a relationship when you cant be 'at one' with the person before marriage, so you know totally if they are the right person. the girl is getting some life experience here and i for one, congratulate her for it. i dont think the actual sex was a good idea though, sex is something you should do at 16.....only because at that age you are totlly emotionally ready....no matter how mature you are at 15.....i'm 15 btw and have gone through a situation similar to this girl. so please dont tell people they should wait untill marriage, because it really pisses them off...marriage is a beautiful bond and should only be done once and with the right person. to help find out if this person is the right one, doing things sexually can prove how much they care about you.....e.g if they are aggressive or do not stop when you tell them...then obviously they are not right...if a person gets married before they find this out, then they are going to have a few problems....that is all :)
Look I get fingered byy cousin and I know.they can be rough you just have to seal with it and also if.you still love him tell him and if.gr wants sex then have sex just tell him not.gov be rough or do it in the shower to make.it slide more easily