Sexual Health Community
Vaginal Farts??? whats that about

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Vaginal Farts??? whats that about

Sometimes when my wife and i have sex, her vagina makes farting sounds during intercourse.  It made me laugh the first time it happened, but i think she was kind of embarrased.  Whats this all about?
Your wife probably was embarrassed.

It is usually just air that gets trapped in the vagina with thrusting.  So you can tell her it isn't her fault, it's yours. ;)  (just kidding)
It is funny when this happens, and embarassing. But it's both of your fault. Sometimes when switching positions air gets trapped inside. This mostly occurs when doing "doggy style". If it bothers you then don't do that position. But it's just a part of life and completely normal.
haha i hate when that happens. usaully i can feel air inside me and i kina know a head of time when its going to happen. a little advise dont laugh unless she laughs first my bf always tries not to laugh but when i laugh hes knows its cool to laugh too. and it can be very embarassing.