Vaginal Itching
Up until recently I was super  skeptical about anal, I had heard all these horror stories about it and really didn't want to try it. Well as it happens I did try it and the one horror story I didn't read, about was vaginal infections from anal to vaginal sex. I didn't know you weren't supposed to do that so, without a second thought I did. Anyway. Recently I've been experiencing some vaginal itching and I googled it to see if maybe I could find some answers. And found out that anal to vaginal sex is a big 'no no'. Im not in any pain and its been a while since I had anal sex and the itching has started more recently. Could the itching be related to that at all? I have some vagisil and when I use that It feels better. What kinds of symptoms should I be on the look out for? Is there anything other then vagisil that I should be using?  Or something that works better?
That's why you were always instructed to wipe front to back only.  

Just go have your Pap smear and they can check and see what's going on and give you proper treatment.  

You can get UTIs or vaginal infections, and untreated, you can have complications.