Vaginal Laceration Question
Four days ago I had sex with my partner, who is rather large in size.  We usually engage in "rougher" sex as a normal sexual experience.  However, this last time, during a change of positions, we noticed considerable bleeding coming from my vagina.  We both concluded that there's no way it was menstrual blood since I am on birth control and am coming up on the middle of my pill pack.  We decided we had better not "finish" our intercourse for fear of "damaging me."

I have not had sex since this occurence for fear of reopening whatever wound I may have.  As I recall now, the sex was not as moist as it probably should have been and we had been engaged in the act for over an hour.  After some research I am assuming I have a vaginal laceration from sex. (Please correct me if you think I'm wrong.)  I assumed everything was fine, however, today I performed self stimulation in the shower.  A few hours later I noticed blood that is brown in color, thick, almost as if I were spotting.  Included in this discovery was the slight feeling of discomfort/cramping coming from my abdomen (right above my pelvic bone).  Since having sex with my partner, this is the only sexual stimulation I've had, and this was only from clitoral stimulation (no penetration of any objects).  

Is this also a result of the vaginal laceration I recieved four days ago from sex?  If so, how long does it usually take for a vaginal laceration to heal and is there anything I can do to aid in the healing process?  

Thank you so much for you time and consideration.  

"Ri-Ri"
i think u should call ur dr!! it may be alot worst then u think!
good luck
good luck
u def. should see a dr. i have had a vaginal lac before and it was nothing like that. plus it only took about 2 days to heal enough for me to resume sexual activity.