Sexual Health Community
Vaginal Pain In Need of help!

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Vaginal Pain In Need of help!

I'm a 19 year old female who has been having mysterious vaginal pain for about a year. I had never had sex until last year with my boyfriend. We were both virgins and so we started off without using condoms. I kept pushing for it but every time we did use one I felt a burning sensation. It took me awhile to realize what was happening. It wasn't until I threw him across the room and felt like someone had poured acid on me did I think I might have a latex allergy. I burned for 4 days and on the 5th day I broke out into hives all down my back, bottom and back of my legs. Since then I have not been able to have sex without extreme burning. It got to a point where I would break out into tears while we had sex. I've been to gynecologist who assumed I wasn't using lube which I have been. I found a sight about vaginismus and it seemed similar. With mental work I have made it easier to have sex but I still am so dry even with lube. I burn after and have to wash myself immediately. I swell up and going to the bathroom feels like someone just slice me open down there. I have been checked for everything under the sun. At least 6 times within the last year all coming back normal. I get yeast infections a lot though and an intense dryness that just wont go. I went to a doctor and I have been given three different types of vaginal steroid cream none which have helped if anything they made my skin more sensitive. I have been using a vitamin E cream but it hasn't seemed to help much. My boyfriend is scared to touch me now and I am terrified for him to touch me. I recently went on antidepressants which the depression I think has come from this a lot but I feel as though I have gotten dryer more recently. I can't live like this. I burn after any sexual act and I become in flamed. I have had latex testing and it has all come back negative but they believe I am allergic still. I live in Canada and could go to a doctor if I could find on that really wanted to help me. Please someone, anyone. A Doctor please please help me give me a clue I am desperate to understand what is happening with me. Tell me what to do how to fix this I just need something anything to manage this.  Thank you.
i dident read the hole thing but use a comdom but... use loob its wor u need if it berns also u could have thrush witch is not bat u get it from wearing tight pants
I am allergic to latex and the polyurethane dry out even with lube. If you had read it you would learn that I use lube and I still am dry.
You need to see a Dr about this. Dr's do not post here so they are not going to be able to help you in this form. As I said you need to see a Dr, only through an exam can you be treated.