Vaginal Pain In Need of help!

I'm a 19 year old female who has been having mysterious vaginal pain for about a year. I had never had sex until last year with my boyfriend. We were both virgins and so we started off without using condoms. I kept pushing for it but every time we did use one I felt a burning sensation. It took me awhile to realize what was happening. It wasn't until I threw him across the room and felt like someone had poured acid on me did I think I might have a latex allergy. I burned for 4 days and on the 5th day I broke out into hives all down my back, bottom and back of my legs. Since then I have not been able to have sex without extreme burning. It got to a point where I would break out into tears while we had sex. I've been to gynecologist who assumed I wasn't using lube which I have been. I found a sight about vaginismus and it seemed similar. With mental work I have made it easier to have sex but I still am so dry even with lube. I burn after and have to wash myself immediately. I swell up and going to the bathroom feels like someone just slice me open down there. I have been checked for everything under the sun. At least 6 times within the last year all coming back normal. I get yeast infections a lot though and an intense dryness that just wont go. I went to a doctor and I have been given three different types of vaginal steroid cream none which have helped if anything they made my skin more sensitive. I have been using a vitamin E cream but it hasn't seemed to help much. My boyfriend is scared to touch me now and I am terrified for him to touch me. I recently went on antidepressants which the depression I think has come from this a lot but I feel as though I have gotten dryer more recently. I can't live like this. I burn after any sexual act and I become in flamed. I have had latex testing and it has all come back negative but they believe I am allergic still. I live in Canada and could go to a doctor if I could find on that really wanted to help me. Please someone, anyone. A Doctor please please help me give me a clue I am desperate to understand what is happening with me. Tell me what to do how to fix this I just need something anything to manage this.  Thank you.
i dident read the hole thing but use a comdom but... use loob its wor u need if it berns also u could have thrush witch is not bat u get it from wearing tight pants
I am allergic to latex and the polyurethane dry out even with lube. If you had read it you would learn that I use lube and I still am dry.
You need to see a Dr about this. Dr's do not post here so they are not going to be able to help you in this form. As I said you need to see a Dr, only through an exam can you be treated.