Vaginal Pain
I have a sharp pain about two inches up from the vaginal opening on the left side of the vaginal wall. The pain isn't consistent. I first noticed it during sex when my boyfriend's penis rubbed against the left side. It was excruciating. We have had sex without pain since then, but if he touches this area, it is painful. I also noticed that when my muscles contract during orgasm this area hurts. I haven't experienced this before and I am just wondering if it is serious or an innocuous issue.
Pain lets your body know something is going on. I wish I could tell you what it is but I'm not sure. Can you get in to see your Gynecologist soon?
Hi Rimi, It would have been nice to how long it had be going on, if its resently, and at the time the sex was a bit rough and dry he may have taken a small peice off the wall of you vagina, not something you can see, so try having some sea salt baths and get the water inside you, sea salt cleans and helps healing, so ite either try this or as Remar ahs said get to a gyno.
Good Luck