Vaginal Soreness/pain after sex
I had sex several times in a 24-hour period (yesterday) and as a result was REALLY sore afterwards.  Not only that but when I woke up this morning to urinate I felt a severe burning sensation.  It seems as though I have a sore or lesion on my inner labia (labia minora).  It was sooo painful trying to urinate. (Imagine pouring alcohol on an open wound..that's what it felt like). I got a mirror to look at the area and it was indeed red and a little swollen (not much though).  I am concerned and do not know what the cause of this could be. I am uncertain if this could be a result of an STD, yeast infection, or just friction from sex.  I am also having a runny, slightly yellow discharge but no odor that accompanies it.  I am not itching either.  I am just in pain and discomfort (can barely sit down, and have to walk awkardly to avoid the pain). I always thought it took a few days for symptoms of an STD to show up.  I don't know.  I have no money and cannot afford to go to the doctor just yet.

If there is anyone who may know what is going on please let me know.  Oh and by the way I did have sex with a new partner...we used condoms the first few times just not the last time.  Not only that but the guy was truly "blessed" and was way bigger than what I am used to...if that help any.