Sexual Health Community
Vaginal blisters?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Vaginal blisters?

this has happend to me several times now, and i am really worried about what it could be?!
I only seemy boyfriend every other weekend, and whenever we have sex i can usually only do it once or twice when we are together as it gets too painful to do it anymore. this weekend has been particulary bad!

i do not know if they are blisters, but about three/four lumps have appear on the bit of skin that seperates the vagina from my anus, they are sore to touch and if my urine touches it when i go to the toilet it stings terribly! could it be that im too dry?and the lumps are caused by friction?or something like an STI? the lumps usually appear the next day after having sex, please help!
These are on the perineum? are they more like blisters or cysts?