Vaginal discharge....semen??
hi.  I have noticed that recently when my husband and i have not had regular intercourse i have a discharge from my vagina.  Im embarassed about it but decided to speak to him about it because it was staining my panties and the staining looks like dried sperm. Recently we went four days without sex of any kind, and when he penetrated me we could feel i was very wet so stopped and when we looked at his penis it was covered in a sperm coloured liquid, i couldnt understand this as i usually clean myself pretty thoroughly after he has ejaculated inside of me, is this normal, thankfully we are quite open and discussed all possibilities the most we go without is usually about 4-5 days and that doesnt happen often i am worried that he may think theres a more sinister explanation as it looks like sperm, has an odour like old sperm (gross i know but couldnt think of a better description) and we have never noticed it before.  is it possible sperm can last inside me for four days and still be thick and discharging?  any help would be appreciated
My fiancee and I have sex many times a week and I always ejaculate inside her and she always discharges sperm for a while after sex. I don't think you have anything to worry about. She puts her thong back on and a liner.