Sexual Health Community
Vaginal farts..??!

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Vaginal farts..??!

Ok so I've been having vagainal farts for about a year now whenever I'm practicing yoga (especially when I'm doing shoulder stands, when my legs are in the air) sometimes when I'm laying in my bed I feel the air coming out of my vagina. I am not sexually active nor have I ever had sex before and I'm 16 years old. But I have had oral sex ( my boyfriend going down on me) and he usually just rubs my clit with 2 fingers but it didn't go any further. Is it normal for me to have this at such a young age? I've googles this and usually the people who asked are mothers. I know that vaginal farts is air coming out of ur vagina but how did it go in in the first place? I really just want it to stop its very embarrassing especially that I usually don't practice yoga alone. Is there any way I can make it stop? Any exercise what so ever? And is this going to get worse in the future when I have kids or have sex??  
see a doctor
This can be due to vaginal flatulence which is the expulsion of trapped air from the vagina. A common method for reducing instances of vaginal flatulence is to strengthen the vaginal walls and pelvic floor by performing Kegel exercises. If it persists then a rectovaginal fistula and genital prolapsed should be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.