Sexual Health Community
Vaginismus- help?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Vaginismus- help?

So I've had this problem my whole life and I was so scared, and the fact that I found this is the DSM-IV has relieved much anxiety. This is real! I was so scared I was some crazy sicko :(

What I want to know is, does anyone else in the world have this or is it just me? I'm pretty sure if its in the DSM theres got to be a lot of other people too.

I just dont know what to do about it bc I want to grow up and get married and have kids and have a normal life. I just want to be normal.. :(