Sexual Health Community
Virus/Bacteria from Prostitute

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Virus/Bacteria from Prostitute

hi everyone,I've had a ongoing issue for about 13 years now. It all started after having sex with a prostitute in Thailand.I spent the night with her, there was a lot of skin contact and also she might have touched some open wounds that i had on my back.The condom did not break.After about a week and a half i began to feel a very uncomfortable pressure in my head,not to confuse with regular headache.Like a living organism had entered my brain or something.I felt this pressure for about 7 years, when some day i felt this intense tingling and thrilling in my head, face and chest. Like something was spreading from my head to my body. I`m beginning to think that some sort of poison or bacteria has been put inside my body on purpose from this prostitute.After this tingling i felt all kinds of strange undescribable things inside my body over the past 7 years.Back pains, headaches, pressure to my head and face, muscle spasms in several parts of my body, nausea,sweats,ringing in my ears, anxiety, sleeping problems, burning chest pain 24/7, dry mouth,irregular heart beats,rapid pulse,nasty mouth taste,trouble breathing, paralysis of the face(left side), pain in right elbow,tremors,heart pain. The list goes on and on and symptoms are getting worse each week.In my opinion this points in direction of some kind of infection or bacteria.(unknown perhaps?)

Tested negative for all kinds of known STDs: HIV, Chlamydia, gonorrhea, Syphilis, Hepatitis,Herpes.So I guess my question will have to be: Is it known to you any other diseases one can get from prostitution contact in Thailand, other than the regular ones transmitted sexually? Any kind of poisoning, infections, parasites, fungal infections or bacterias to look out for..?

Thank you in advance!
first of all why a prositute?  I and sure you could go to the bar and find a drunk lady that would be willing to do just about anything.  I think prostitution is so dirty!  I am sure there is a possibility you could have can across some kinds of parasites the had nothing to do with the prostitute.  You might want to look for an infectious disease dr.  Thay would be more likely to look for the thing uou are talking about.  Good Luck... And NO MORE PROSTITUTES!!!!
Finding a drunk woman and exploiting her for sexual favors is just as disgusting.  

OP: Why haven't you been checked out for the rest of the symptoms (like numbness/tingling and heart pain)?  Just because something happened after an event doesn't mean that the event caused it (I got a cold after sitting in a chair, but the chair didn't give me the cold).  You could have something wrong with you that needs addressing that you would have had to address anyway.  Or you could have caught something in Thailand that had nothing to do with the prostitute.

While you should definitely get those symptoms checked out to rule out medical issues, you sound a little paranoid, which makes me think that your issues are being caused by your worry over the event.  Our brains are capable of amazing things, including causing real physical symptoms in response to mental processes.  I doubt a bacterial infection would hold out causing some symptoms but not getting majorly worse for 13 years.  A parasite might, which is again why you should get medically cleared before anyone decides that it's psychosomatic (an MRI probably wouldn't go amiss).  
Good Day,

Let us address the real issue here.

The issue is anxiety. You have no infection or virus. The simple fact that it has lasted 13 years is evidence enough that your condition is not associated with any infectious disease.

You had PROTECTED sexual intercourse with a prostitute. Condoms are very effective. STD do not migrate and infect your brain from your genitals. The only STD capable is syphilis but that is only after 20 - 45 years of infection. Besides you can not contract syphilis using a condom and you would of had symptoms already ( Chancre sores ). Syphilis is also EASILY cured.

Your main issue here is anxiety. You have spent 13 years obsessing about this issue. I am sure you have spent a lot of energy and money on it too.

My advise is that you channel your time, energy and money into seeing a psychologist and addressing your anxiety issues.
Hi Help, I think you need to find yourself a tropical desease specialist, you have had this for 13 years, and know one thought of sending you to one, make one think just what kind of doctors your seeing, you did not say but how did you get the open sores then?
Good Luck