Weird white dots
Hi, i noticed a small white dot on the shaft of my penis a few days ago, its different from the white dot or bump most men has, its smaller then usual doesnt hurt at all, its just there. and i got a unprotected ******* from a prostitute 3 days ago.

and for the past week or so the area at the base of my shaft gets very itchy sometimes and yesterday it bleeds a little from all the scratching, is that something i should be concern of? im worried i got stds, besides the itchiness and the weird looking white dot on the shaft im feeling perfectly fine.
It is normal for men to have small whitish bumps on the shaft of the penis or at the base of the penis head. It's not anything dangerous so don't worry. I'm not sure, but you might be able to have them removed if you simply "don't like it being there".

"Fordyce's spots" look like small, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter and they may appear on the shaft of the penis. They are common in men of all ages, and they are normal. They are not a disease or anything.

"Sebaceous prominences" are another type of small pale or white spots that can appear on the shaft of the penis. They are caused by the hair follicle being close to the surface of the skin. Again, these are normal and harmless.

"Hirsuties papillaris genitalis" are small whitish bumps at the underside of the base of the penis head. They tend to be more common in uncircumcised men. Again, there is no need for treatment as there is nothing wrong if you have these bumps.

It could also be a pimple.

I think if you scratch it will bleed, so that's not anything weird.

Genital Warts are the only std that it sounds like, and the bumps are usually flesh coloured or gray. Usually there's more than one. But they can cause itching. There is treatment.
In any case, 3 days is not long enough to develop ANY symptoms from ANY std. And genital warts take from several weeks to several months to years to actually show up.