What does it mean if blood comes out your vagina after sperm ?
My boyfriend ejaculated in me after having sex . I went to the bathroom so the sperm would come out & then a lot of blood came out . Then it stopped . Then we had sex again later on & the same thing happened . Does anyone know what's going on ? (And no we don't have any stds or anything like that . We got tested .)
Maybe an irritation. If it is a lot of blood you should mention it to you're doctor. I know that for myself there is always some spoting after sex. The doctor told me it's because my vagina wall is easily irratable, and micro bleeding appends, but she also told me that if it gets more than spoting to call her.
Thanks . It was a small amount but it didn't happen again . Don't know why it did tho..
me and my girl had sex yesterday without taking protection ...will having intercourse i ejaculated inside her.a tiny drop of blood came out for her vagina...is she going to face any problem afterwards...please reply on my email id-***@****...