What is it?
Ok so today I decided to shave my Genital area  I have done this before with out a problem. here is where things go south. I used  cheap Razors  they were new but cheap.  so whil i am shaving myself i notice i nicked myslef. while inspecting my genitals i am noticing this blisters ( non painful)  but the are flesh colored and i noticed one on my thigh  could this be a reaction to the razor or the cshave cgel that I used. i dont recall seeing them there before today and I look at my stuff every day to make sure that it is on point.   can someone please tell me with they can be?
That sounds like ingrown hairs. Sometimes when you shave off hairs, the skin closes over the remaining bit of the hair (close to the root) and creates a bump.

One way to deal with this is to exfoliate with a loofah.

Waxing often yields better results except it is much more painful, unfortunately.