Aa
A
A
Close
What is this tail like thing in her vagina
I have a slightly above normal sized penis.  My girlfriend has a smaller than average vagina.  We had sex for a really long time last night.  She got kind of dry towards the end and I was probably a little too rough.  Anyway, I pulled out and looked down at her vagina and saw this skinny pink tail like looking thing coming out of her vagina.  It looks like a really thin tongue (coming to a point).  Any ideas what this is?  Her vagina does feel a little different than the other girls I've fooled around with, like more puffy and smooth inside.  After sex, she said, I think we should use lube next time.  I really doubt I did this because there was no blood or anything.  

My questions are:  What could this be?  And could I have done that?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1925157 tn?1328932617
You possibly could have tore her vagina.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
It's called a hymenal tag. And yes they can be quite disorienting. I noticed mine after childbirth and began to research it to see if I was "normal" or if it was something to worry about. It is the leftover remains of the hymen which is the piece of skin that keeps the vagina closed or protected until sex or tampons a a girl loses her "virginity". It's purely cosmetic. And perhaps it's only visible in smaller women with smaller vaginas? I'm short 5'2" and have been told by DH that my vagina is small and short too. But I have no factual evidence for this, it is just a theory....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sexual Health Community Resources