What's wrong with me?
A coulple months ago I started dating a new girlfriend and she has been great (before her I hadn't dated or been interested in anyone for 2 years or so. I am a 18 year old healthy male) We've been taking things really slow and discussed we don't belive in sex until marriage. This is all fine with me, and her I would assume, because of personal/religious reasons. I've always been less sexually inclinded than my friends. We don't take part in any forplay acts either.
But this isn't exactly my problem. Not to long after we started dating I lost interest in masterbation or anything sexual for that matter. Previously I had done it maybe a few times a week. I did not view pornography. Honestly, this doesn't bug me at all, I don't mind obstaining from masterbating.  However, this is where my problem starts. I've been having crazy mood swings lately in addition to weird depression waves.  I feel overal unstable. I don't feel neccesarily sexualy atracted to her; I would much rather talk to her than bang her.  But I still feel very powerfully for her, just in a way unlike previous girlfriends. If not for these weird side effects I would be very happy and comfortable with my relationship. It's my weird mood swings and emotions that worry me most, they are starting to really screw with my life.. Are these occurences connected? Is my lack of masterbation a source of my swings or the product? Or vice versa? Can I be undergoing a bipolar or depressive stage?

Thanks for the help! I know there prob is no easy fix to this, but I just wanted to get it out there so I can get an idea of what to do next.    
Yes!  welcome to Love 101 for an 18 year old!  Carry on, get married, enjoy your bride to be, because real love takes a lot of work and sacrifice!! :-)
you may consult counselor to overcome this dilemma.A lack of sex drive may interfere in your married life. A thorough consultation is indicated in such situation..
yes. you may want to schedule a mental health appointment. sounds like bipolar disorder but im not a doctor or nurse
18 is way way way too young to get married! and for heaven's sake have sex BEFORE you marry! you wouldn't buy a car before test driving it would you?