Which ED pill works best
Recently my blood pressure has really increased.  The meds I am taking really effected my erections.  They aren't as hard or big as before and don't  last as long.  Sometimes they won't  happen at all.  My orgasm's aren't the same either.  They seem kind of weak.  I am 43 years old and my doctor said that I might try one of the pills out there like Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis.  He isn't much help in that are and I was wondering which pill works best and is the least expensive.  Thanks.
I haven't used them but I would say Cialis if you have BP problems.
Ask your doctor if you can try some samples.  They can often give you a seven-day trial.  

I tried a sample of Viagra out for fun and found that it had no effect on me other than to give me a massive headache.  (It works by dilating blood vessels.  If you have a headache, caffeine helps by constricting blood vessels - so it sort of makes sense that if you get a headache, Viagra will make that a lot worse!  LOL)
Cialis would be my suggestion. My husband has tried viagra as well and it gave him a terrible headache as well. The Cialis works great.