Sexual Health Community
Why Can't my boyfriend ejaculate during intercourse or oral sex?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Why can't my boyfriend ejaculate during sex? We have been together for a year and a half,and i have never seen him ejaculate.I perform oral sex on him and  he still can't ejaculate.He tells me that he came a little bit one time during sex.Is it possible to come a little bit? I have never heard of such a thing.The sex is wonderful,and i have no problem climaxing.He also has difficulty maintaining an erection.We have never discussed this problem,I take it he is embarrassed.What can I do? He does smoke marijuana occassionally and is trying to stop completely.I have to rub his nipples for him to maintain his erection. Oh,by the way,he is 42 and I am 39 years old.
Best way to solve this problem is to get it directly from the horses mouth. It can be an awkward subject for both but nothing maturity and sensitivity can't handle. You both live together and have shared intimate moments--there's nothing wrong with asking him what he likes or what may get his juices going. Explain to him that he gives you such pleasure that you want to be able to return the favor. If he is having a problem, again, he can tell you and maybe you can explore different options with him. You said that he is trying to stop the marijuana--that could cause some temporary erection problem...because even if it is 'just' weed, if he's been smoking for awhile he is most likely going through withdrawal which may affect his erection.
If he is in his 40s, he could be taking other medication and the weed. This could be playing role with his issue. This is why many times, a doctor will ask if you are taking illegal drugs.  Talk to him and have him talk to his doctor to see if this is the case. Good luck.
This is very interesting as, at first, I thought it was in connection with the marijuana (which is still a possibility) but, believe it or not, I have the nipple fetish as well too.  I hate to admit it but the only way (with the exception of if the woman was loud and involved in bed) that the "silent ones" kept my erection from going down was to rub, lightly scratch, or lick my nipples.  The better she was at it, the harder I would ejaculate inside her.  So, maybe it is an age thing.  No big deal, really.  If you enjoy it, just keep rubbing away and it will be pleasurable for both of you!!
I believe he's no longer producing enough sperm (by the testicles) to propel the semen created by the prostate gland. I've had this problem myself for several years and have'nt been able to rectify it. I've been applying testosterone gel daily (on advice from my family doctor) but to no avail. It's very frustrating! Let me know if you get any advice from others on this matter.  Polino
Thank you very much for your reply,but we don't live together. You are right about the marijuana,but I know other men who smoke weed and have no problem ejaculating.oh well,I guess we will eventually have to discuss the issue.