Sexual Health Community
Why can't I ?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Why can't I ?

Ok so me and my boyfriend have known each other for 2years and 5months and 7days . We've been on and off for two years but I couldn't see him so it was nothing serious and then 5minths and 7days ago we were cought talking to each and my parents ended up letting us be together . We got really close and ik he doesn't want me for sex he doesn't pressure me he keeps telling me he'll wait but I want it real bad but right when we are at the point to take are clothes off and do it I stop us . Idk why though ?
Hi Xx, do you think your both ready for this yet, its something you need to be sure on, and if you do, please remember safe sex is best, so try the laytex free condoms from Walmarts, or have you thought of the pill, but its your call on both, but please be safe and clean.
Good Luck
Yes , i know he's ready and its not like he pressures me ill say yeah I'm ready and he ask me a million times are you sure and I guess the more I think about the more idk . Because I have a lot going on and this is something serious but I'm ready for it physically and want it . So I'm torn .  But yes we have talked about safe sex I'm already on the pills for I think 3minthd now . But I want it and then I don't ? I just idk I don't get it :/
Hi Xx, Perhaps his love for you even at your young age goes deeper than just having sex, so I would say just wait till he is ready, but dont just go off and have sex so you can say I have now done it, its a goal, but dont ruin a good relationship just for that.
Good Luck