Why do I bleed after/while getting fingered?
My boyfriend (whose 19) and I (17) have been dating for a month now, and we started getting aroused by one another. I would pleasure him, and he would pleasure me. Although, we haven't had intercourse yet. Neither of us are virgins, and we both have had one intimacy, sexual partner. He has been fingering me lately and everytime he does this I bleed. It seems the more and more we do it, the more I bleed. I haven't lost it to him any of these times, so I don't know if that has anything to do with why I'm bleeding. I'm extremely worried about what may happen. Do you have any suggestions?
i think hes just cutting you with his nails or something or hes being kind of ruff.
ok but he cut his names short and we used extra lube to see if that made a difference and i still bled.  Do you think there's something serious to this?
Your vaginal walls may be sensitive and with him fingering you that will still irritate your walls. It will not matter how much lube you use. You just have sensitive vaginal walls. Be sure he washes his hands very well and clean under his nails and trim his nails before he and you engage in any sexual contact.. If it keeps up then go to the doctor and have your self checked out.
Me an my boyfriend have been dating or almost a year now an I'm worried every time he fingers me I bleed what does that mean