Sexual Health Community
Why do men wander in different directions after years of marriage

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Ive been married for 30+ yrs and have had no sex with the wife for 20 or so years. I have watched porn and masturbated and now want more. I use to enjoy male to female type porn and found out that I enjoy watching male to male porn more, at times much more. The usual porn stuff doesnt work for me any more. I want to see two guys having sex as it makes me very horny to watch. For years I would never watch gay porn and now I cant stay away from it I almost crave it. I would like to know how many other married guys out there not getting any sex from their spouces are into guy to guy porn watching or have experienced guy to guy sex in place of their wifes lack of producing sex for them.
I recommend a marriage counselor or PRIEST to help you sort out what is the real problem in your marriage instead of turning to immoral, adulterous ...in the wrong direction. There is always consequences to the marriage or your wife, such as a potential STD, which would'nt be fair. Seek counseling, because it seems as you need it!
In my opinion it is pretty normal that you have been looking for sexual satisfaction in porn in your situation. When your sexual needs are not met in the marriage, it is just natural that you need some substitute, celibacy is not natural for healthy men of course. To be honest, I find it difficult to understand how you managed to spend so many years in a sexless marriage...
As for the gay porn, I have no experience with this, but I think that after so many years of sexual frustration it is normal that also heteresexual men experiment with gay contacts in the phases of sexual deprivation. It happens in prisons, army, boys´ dormitories etc... and it happens also in "normal" life of sexually deprived men in civil life. It depends on your preferences, if you had a chance of sexually satisfying contacts with females or males, it could reveal more about your preferences what you would choose in real life.
Anyway, your behaviour is normal and you do not have to worry about some ideological or moral judgements. Long-term sexual frustration is a big problem, so it is just natural that you use different strategies how to cope with it.
I wish you all the best in everything in your life.
severin76
Thank you for your responces. On one hand I feel normal and on the other hand a hideous monster. I know there are problems in my marrage, but only a select few people are perfect in this word. I am not one of them by far. On the other hand if there wasnt any problems sex wise I wouldn't be jackinoff for satisfaction. As far as landing on gay porn well homosexuality is a way of life get over it or try it. I find watching porn very satisfying. It beats cheatting on my wife. She's happy (no sex ) and I'm happy (jacking off ) I gues maybe we are doing something correct we are still married and 30+ years have passed go figure all that - no priest and no counselor and no lawyer. The original question was " I would like to know how many other married guys out there not getting any sex from their spouces are into guy to guy porn watching or have experienced guy to guy sex in place of their wifes lack of producing sex for them. " Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving
Me and my husband have been married for ten years,  we are sexually active, he enjoys watching gay porn.  me too I am a woman and watching two good looking guys together is a huge turn on.  My husband says that it is seeing other guys really into sex that turns him on.  So it might not be that you are gay just happy to see some other guy enjoying what you are not.  Would your wife be adverse to you trying to find out if you are gay?  I don't know why you are not having sex but it sounds like she does not care for it.  She might be open to letting you get your rocks off elsewhere as long as you come home to her.  Then again she might divorce you for suggesting it.  Good luck and happy thanksgiving.
Thanks for sharing toni5656. I first of all wish my wife would enjoy some kind of sexual stimulas. Watching porn with my wife would be a huge turn on for me, especially if she enjoyed watching gay porn. I have spoken with her about the problem and she says that slowly after the kids were born she doesnt have any desire to have any kind of sex at all. She has absolutely no interest at all. That leaves me to fend for myself and have landed on marturbation and the gay porn issue. It's good to know you and your husband enjoy it as well. Still having surfed the net for porn have found numerous sites that others visit and share there interests in gay porn and gay activity. I feel there are a large amount of married men out there that enjoy watching gay related porn.