Sexual Health Community
Why does my penis bleed a little after masturbation?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Why did my penis bleed after masturbation? It was just a teeny tiny bit of blood, not anything big. Im 13. Why did this happen? Should i see a doctor?
Hi Hardlove yes get to a doctor ASAP, look it may be just a over strained blood vessel that bleeds after masterbating (masturbating), so cut out the masterbating (masturbating) for a few weeks then see how its goes, but get to a doctor to clear your mind.
Good Luck
it may be that you have cancer of the penis or you are just masturbating to fast so slow down it if it still happens go to your doctors
Good Luck
Ok. Thank you both. It was very much appreciated. :)