Sexual Health Community
Why is it hard for me to reach orgasm

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Why is it hard for me to reach orgasm

I have been sexually active for more than 1 year now and i have noticed that its really hard for me to com. I have had a couple of partners ( three guys) and i feel like there is sth wrong with me. Maybe im younge( 20) and i kno i am not lesbian bcs im not attracted to girls but it makes me feel bad that its hard for me too come. Its actually hard for me to get turned on too sometimes and I do think about sex a lot. Maybe i have too much stress in my life and that is affecting my orgasms. Anytime my bf tells me to come its like i get turned off. And if i have any problem with my bf it gets even harder for me to reach orgasm. Do you think theres sth wrong with me or is it lack of experience. SHould i talk to a gynechologist about it and maybe take some medication? Plsss help, this thing has been on my mind for a while and it makes me feel like there's sth wrong with me
my girlfriend is like you before and she really love it when we have sex but she had a hard time to com... she too felt bad about it. so what i told her is to masturbate and find time to not get stressed and relax. tell your boyfriend to pleasure you a lot before sex tell him to find your g-spot and work it. talking naughty and when you miss him helps a lot. i suggest reading cosmo coz my girlfriend did that and i'm so lucky coz she squirts.. you might do too. good luck!
I'm not a woman, but I've read (here and elsewhere) that if you can find out through masturbation what brings you pleasure, and have a patient b/f you can help him help you reach orgasm by showing him what to do.  It may not be through intercourse...it may be through manual stimulation of the clitorus or oral..also make sure he takes the time with plenty of foreplay and is genually interested in satisfying you..

Jim