Will I ever know what causes my vaginal discomfort?
I have had every STI test done, I've had urine tests done, I've had pap tests done I've literally tested for everything even if doctors said they were wild ideas.

My symptoms include:

-Constant discharge that can get so heavy it flows down my legs.
-The lymph nodes in my groin swell every now and then.
-The feeling of a yeast infection (vulval discomfort). Last year I had 4 confirmed yeast infections, but this year none of this discomfort proves to be a yeast infection.
-About 3 bladder infection/UTIs a year that are so bad they disrupt my day.
-Occasional sharp pain inside my vagina (only lasts a split second. Happened today and I was afraid there was a sore or something but doctor looked and saw nothing).
-Lower back pain.

This is not anxiety over STIs as I have been tested for everything- it's something that is truly frustrating because the symptoms always come back.

Today my doctor told me everything in my vagina was more than perfect.

Help???
Do you know if you have a tilted/retroverted uterus? If so, in some cases, this can caused what you are feeling.

I have on and often get backache (because of the angle it's sitting it), UTIs and yeast infections every couple of months.
I've never even heard of that condition. I will look into it. Thank you.
However I saw that they are diagnosed through pelvic exams and of course I've had those... doctors have never said anything.
My doctor never said anything to me either during pelvic exams. But during one I was asked to make a fist with each hand and sit them both under my bum because it made the exam easier - I knew this is usually asked of women who have a tilted womb. I also found out for sure during an ultrasound.
Some doctors don;t mention it because they don't see it's importance in what they're doing at that time so it's worth checking into.
Ahhh, ok. Thanks again :)