Will I get pregnant??
Currently i am having periods and i had sex today with my bf... my period normally has about 6 days and today was 6th day with very less amount. We had sex and he didnt let go inside me, but he said to take a pill incase if something wrong. But i dont knw any birth control pills and thought of having 'Postinor 2'.... is it a must to take this pill for my situation nw??
Hi Sasu, if today was your last day and still getting a little show, then you should be OK, normal rules, but the odd woman breaks the rule, now there is a period in the middle of your cycle, which is the time most woman get pregnant, but then the odd woman can get pregnant anytime, and if you read up about this I think you will find thats true.
But if you think taken ' postior 2 ' will be best then its your choice.
Good Luck
I would take it. Especially if you are not trying to conceive because NOHARD is right. There is a time in a womans cycle that you are at the highest peak to conceive and that is called Ovulation. Unless you know your ovulation cycle and whats normal for you I would not take that as answer to not use the postior 2. Im one of them odd woman that ovulate in the beginning right when a period has ended and some times in the middle. *** This pregnancy and my miscarriage were all early ovulation cycles.. Good Luck and I hope you make the best choice for you and maybe consider checking into receiving birth control there are alot of methods you can try out
Thank you very much for the advice :) I took it just now n hope it woll be alright. As in app 'My cycles' my olulation dates will be on 16th december.  I was wondering to take this pill since it is not really good for health. But i finally took it.:)
Yahh like you i also took the pill just now. Have to take it again in 12 hrs .. I am not sure the exact dates when i am having my ovulation. According to the app' My cycles', my dates will be on 16th so i think i will have i next week and not now. But incase i took it coz i am not planing to conceive now.  Hope things go well :)