Sexual Health Community
Will a big penis 'spoil' my vagina?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Will a big penis 'spoil' my vagina?

I'm worried because whenever I've tried to have sex with a man with a large penis, it is just too big for me and hurts too much to enjoy, even if I'm very aroused. I had an excellent sexual relationship with a man with a fairly small penis for years, but now I've met a man I like and I'm scared to date him because he has a really big one. Also, I'm worried that a big penis will damage or permanently stretch my vagina, and I've heard so many men really hate women with 'loose' vaginas, I'm scared for that to happen to me. What shall I do?
Tags: Vagina, sex, stretch, big penis, damage, hurts, worried
Hi Sophie, Well you either try but with lots of lubrication, or just walk away and say sorry to big for me, but you will have that nagging thought should I have?
Your call
Good Luck
if your in a steady relationship with a larger guy you do stretch a bit, but if you break up you'll eventually go back to normal.
Really? how long does it take to go back to normal? So it won't actually injure me?
well, I'm not sure, but that's what I've read on several female forums. I have a personal interest in this subject too, so I've tried to catch what other women have been saying about it.
its not going to stretch it as you say lol..however you wont be able to take that much more the 5" thats the normal size that a female is ok with..all the time you hear females saying how bi there man is..its all a joke..they cant handle no more than you or the next woman..if they do take a big hung man than there not enjoying it..he may be enjoying..
I Think I'm too small for my woman mine is 7 inch its not thin its averige I feel like I don't touch the sides but she has had 3 kids is tis why she is only small aswell
I don't think the vagina stretches all that much unless your active more then my partner and I are we've also had a kid and its still the size its been since we started dating. I don't care what any man says if your bigger then seven its more of a curse then a gift. If he's not careful then dump him its going to take time and you pry won't adjust if its over 9 or 10 anyway
I have been told by 2 different men that have taken a girls virginity that i was tighter than the virgin... when i first lost my virginity every time i had sex i couldnt enjoy it and it hurt then i was with a guy that was like 7inches and it was perfect and i had my first orgasm. After him i got with a guy that was 10inches and very thick and he knows how to use his penis... it all depends on if the guy knows what he is doing and if your wet enough... my vagina is still the same size after 7 guys