Sexual Health Community
Young male experiencing impotence

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Young male experiencing impotence

I'm a 23 year old male and am having some concerns about impotence/having trouble staying erect. I stay fairly active and am in very good shape. I don't drink often, but I do tend to smoke cigarettes sometimes, and for a proper opinion or diagnosis I will admit that I am a recreational cocaine user. The problem I'm having is during sex, after I have an orgasm, I'm having a really hard time getting an erection again. I've been aware of this for about the past month, and it's really frustrating because it doesn't matter how hot the girl is, it takes about 10 to 15 minutes before I can even start to get another one. In the past (especially in highschool) I've been able to go as long as I want, no matter how many times i orgasm and or how good the girl looks, and never had a problem. As far as I am aware I'm not stressed and am not on any medication that would affect blood pressure. I may have had a problem with chronic masturbation over the winter where i was doing it daily, sometimes multiple times, and usually lasting no longer than 10 minutes each time. I'm worried that might be the issue and that my body has become accustomed to quick sessions of masturbation. Mentally and physically pornography my have become my main sexual trigger, and this worries me because it's really embarrassing to not be able to deliver for an extended period of time when I have even the most gorgeous of women in my bed.

I eat healthy, i take vitamins, and i've also been taking Ginko Biloba and a supplement called Tribulus  to try and help the issue. I need some advice on how I can fix this problem or what I should be doing differently.
After orgasm, it is normal to take half an hour to one our to get good arousal.
Masturbating with dry hand teaches our brain to need less time for ejaculation.Use lubricant while masturbating.
Do not masturbate when your over excited.
Do not visualize intensely
Do not stop breathing while masturbating.
Relax your perineum(small muscle between your legs) contract it when you are ready to ejaculate.
Adopt thrusting method instead of jerking only.This is akin to natural intercourse. In short act of masturbation should be closer to natural intercourse.Do not hurry while masturbating. For increasing sexual stamina do deer exercise for man, do kegel exercise,and Satkriya. Googe these words and phrase to get the websites.