a sack in my scrotum
does anyone know what could be in my scrotum? there is a sack or something that goes from my scrotum to my stomache somewhere. besides my balls there is something in my sack and if i sqeeze it goes from my pelvic area into my stomache and it hurts when i sqeeze it but it hurts also when i dont sqeeze it. because it gets lower and lower into my scrotum and when it does it hurts my stomache. does anyone know what it could be.

When I was a young man I had a similar condition that was eventually diagnosed as an inguinal hernia. This condition develops when a loop of intestines pushes through a weakened area of muscles and protrudes into the area of the scrotum. I would get swollen testicles and a dull throbbing ache in the scrotum and lower abdomen. I eventually needed surgery.

The only way you can be sure is see a doctor.

Good Luck,
troytroy
thanks my wife keeps saying that it could be my intestines but its more like a sack inside of a loop of my intestines. did it feel like a ball and then as you feel upward feel like a tube?
i meant instead not inside
Go and get it checked out by a doctor. A hernia could be just a bulge of the intestine pressing into the scrotum area. Of course it could be something else--either way get it checked out by a doctor to be sure. You want to rule out more serious conditions, some of which if found early can be more sucessfully treated..
I have just been diagnosed with a hernia and your description pretty much describes my current state.  I've had a bulge of some sort for several years in my scrotum.  In fact...I wasn't really sure if it was always there since I couldn't really recall a time when it wasn't.

The doctor thought it was a hydrocele (since I had one about 5 years back), but an ultrasound determined it to, in fact, be a hernia.

Get it checked out!