Sexual Health Community
a sack in my scrotum

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

a sack in my scrotum

does anyone know what could be in my scrotum? there is a sack or something that goes from my scrotum to my stomache somewhere. besides my balls there is something in my sack and if i sqeeze it goes from my pelvic area into my stomache and it hurts when i sqeeze it but it hurts also when i dont sqeeze it. because it gets lower and lower into my scrotum and when it does it hurts my stomache. does anyone know what it could be.

When I was a young man I had a similar condition that was eventually diagnosed as an inguinal hernia. This condition develops when a loop of intestines pushes through a weakened area of muscles and protrudes into the area of the scrotum. I would get swollen testicles and a dull throbbing ache in the scrotum and lower abdomen. I eventually needed surgery.

The only way you can be sure is see a doctor.

Good Luck,
troytroy
thanks my wife keeps saying that it could be my intestines but its more like a sack inside of a loop of my intestines. did it feel like a ball and then as you feel upward feel like a tube?
i meant instead not inside
Go and get it checked out by a doctor. A hernia could be just a bulge of the intestine pressing into the scrotum area. Of course it could be something else--either way get it checked out by a doctor to be sure. You want to rule out more serious conditions, some of which if found early can be more sucessfully treated..
I have just been diagnosed with a hernia and your description pretty much describes my current state.  I've had a bulge of some sort for several years in my scrotum.  In fact...I wasn't really sure if it was always there since I couldn't really recall a time when it wasn't.

The doctor thought it was a hydrocele (since I had one about 5 years back), but an ultrasound determined it to, in fact, be a hernia.

Get it checked out!