Sexual Health Community
addicted to masturbation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

addicted to masturbation

I have 17 an I'm addicted to masturbation since 4 years. when I try to stop masturbating, I have a horrible headache. Why? what should I do? Is there any pills that canhelp me to stop? should I visite a psychologiste?
Hi Al, If your trying to give up masturbating, is it because your over masturbating? you may just have to live with the headaches till your body can adjusts to your new life, cold turkey, I dont think you will find drugs that would help and a shrink, at 17 for masturbating, I'm not sure you would want to go that way, the best thing would be to slowly extend your time between masturbating, again its all down to your body accepting what your doing.
Good Luck
Try to give it up , I don't know about the headaches, but you will be glad you did.  Take it from someone who had similar addiction