alcohol tampons
Hi, my friends at work were talking about how a person can get drunk really fast by putting a vodka soaked tampon inside the rectum or the vagina. I was reading online about it and it says that it is possible to get drunk faster that way, but it could lead to alcohol poisoning and death, because the alcohol gets absorbed directly into the blood stream (rather than being filtered by the liver, like it happens when ingested orally). However, I would like to tell them that there are other risks of doing this, but I can't find anything else online, Please let me know what other problems can occur. Thanks
First of all, your friends are idiots for doing it.  Please don't follow their lead.  Not only can they get horrible infections (alcohol doesn't belong in your butt or vagina) but they can die!  I know Manswers did an episode on it and it explains all the risks of doing it I believe but I don't know where you can find that episode.  Keep googling and hopefully something will come up.  Good luck!