Sexual Health Community
anal mucus after anal sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

anal mucus after anal sex

Ok this is happened again to me. I had anal sex recently and a few hours before hand I cleaned the area with an enema with warm water only. My partner used a condom the times this has happened. We did use lube and after wards clear yellowish mucus came out a significant amount. Now I dont think the condom slipped so is this normal for this much discharge to come out after anal sex even if with a condom? the first time it was clear and not mucusy and the second time was clearly mucus. Thanks for the help. I am male BTW
Yellow mucus tends to be a sign of infection.. If it happens again, then make an appointment with your doctor.