Sexual Health Community
anal sex - good or bad idea?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

anal sex - good or bad idea?

ok basically i've always said that the anus is an exit hole only but i've been in a new relationship now for the last 3 months and my boyfriend recently put his finger up my bum while he was fingering me (different finger obviously)... well anyway i really liked it and now i'm considering trying anal. we've talked about it and he said if i want to he's more than happy to do it but i'm slightly apprehensive. i had my own worries about having to douche so i looked it up and i found lots of health warnings and scares about pain and tearing and things like that. am i just worrying because i'm nervous about it or should i genuinely steer clear of anal?
Well... if you're interested or curious about it, why not give it a try. I have and I personally have nothing against the concept... but, after several attempts with different partners, I found it to be far too painful to tolerate as the tearing of anal tissue during penetration was indescribably painful.

Another downside is that the unsanitary nature of anal sex is such that bacterial infections are quite commonplace. Be aware that there is a high potential for vaginal infections should vaginal penetration occur after anal penetration.

Yet another drawback is that after continual, long term anal penetration... one can develop an "anal gape," which is a permanently widened anal opening due to hyper-stretched sphincter muscles... such a condition has been known to lead to fecal incontinence.

Again, if you want to try it... go for it. Just keep in mind that having a finger up your anus is one thing... having an fully erect penis going up there is quite another matter.

Sex desire start from vaginal penetration not from anal.It is only a hole which is passage of stool.Even if anyone clean this stool hole cannot satisfying  sex desire is only through natural process.Anal sex only give you tears,health problems which are  irreparable that is why it is prohibited.We try to play with nature which ultimately develop diseases,so all men and women/girls are requested to refrain from such unnatural act.Least but not last enjoy sex with your husband only not with boyfriends.
we men should give due respect and value to females as they are like rose petals.
Any one can contact me to tell more about disadvantages of anal sex and doing sex with boyfriends before they get married.
Rgd's
Osman Hameed
***@****